The right amount of the right food to the right people the right way.
Our Core Organizational Beliefs:
- Every individual deserves to have access to nutritious food.
- The food bank must be involved in the economic development of their community through operations, advocacy and client services.
- Improving the nutritional value of food distributed through food banks can make a lasting, positive effect on the social and economic conditions of a community.
- History has shown us that distributing food alone does not have a measurable effect on the level of poverty in a community. Food banks can only respond to the core issues of poverty by collaborating with organizations in the non-profit and for-profit sectors.
- Restoring and preserving the dignity of our clients will happen because of how we treat them and the steps we take to help them become self-sufficient.